Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Convention Photos, finally!

In mid June I got to attend my very first Fun Stampers Journey Convention. I had such a wonderful, amazing time!! I went alone as none of my downline could go with me but I wasn't alone for very long. I made new friends right from the beginning starting with driving to tour the head offices of the Journey Station in North Phoenix. I volunteered through the coaches FB page to take some coaches with me since I had lots of room.  Pam Fieber, Colleen Jacobsma, Heather Granger and Chellie Beaudot were great car pool buddies and took me under their wings for most of convention too. Thanks ladies for making me feel like we had been friends for years! Now we really will be!
        
Here are a few pics of the Journey Station: 

Beautiful décor.

I got to meet, and hug, Lynn Leusch, first time!

Lovely ribbon in the crafting room.

Just a peek into the warehouse.

Behind the cameras in the FSJ recording studio. Wow!

It all got off to a wonderful start the first day and just got better from there. This was just the beginning of four wonderful days. I would really love to have you join me at next years Convention in Phoenix so you too can experience all the same fun that I did. Sign up to be a Journey Coach on my Vista Bloomers team and I will tell you how you can get there too.  I would love to share all the details with you. 

OK, I will be back soon with more photos of Convention 2018. 

Happy Stamping!
Shannon 


No comments:

Post a Comment